Ask An Expert
Please use this form to ask your questions about fitting GP lenses.
Spherical GP Lenses
- How to Manage Poor Initial Comfort?
- Dryness-Related Part 1: My Patient Has Dryness-Related Symptoms. How to Manage?
- Dryness-Related Part 2: My Patient Has Lens Surface Muco-Protein Coating. How to Manage?
- Poor (Acquired) Visual Acuity?
- Inferior Decentration?
Toric GP Lenses
- Troubleshooting Aspheric Designs: How Do I Manage Poor Visual Acuity and Inferior Decentration?
- Troubleshooting Segmented Translating Designs: How Do I Manage Poor Visual Acuity?
- How Should I Approach the Fitting of My Post-Penetrating Keratoplasty Patient?
- How Should I Approach the Fitting of My Post-Refractive Surgery Patient?