Corneal ReshapingEducation by Lens Type
• How to Incorporate Orthokeratology into Contact Lens Practice: Dr. Roxanna Potter (July 2022)
• Software Applications for Specialty Lens Designs: Dr. Jason Jedlicka (October 2021)
• Myopia Management Update: Dr. Jeffrey Walline (August 2021)
• Pediatric Specialty Contact Lens Applications: Dr. Heidi Miller (June 2021)
• OrthoK: Initial Fitting Challenges and Problem-Solving: Dr. Michael Lipson (March 2021)
• Orthokeratology Update: Dr. Bruce Morgan (December 2020)
• Reimbursement Paradigms in Myopia Management: Dr. Clarke Newman (September 2020)
• Overnight Orthokeratology Today: Dr. Melanie Frogozo (July 2019)
• Myopia Control: Dr. Jeff Walline (January 2019)
• Overnight Orthokeratology Lens Design, Fitting, and Problem-Solving: Dr. Bruce Williams (November 2018)
• Incorporating Myopia Control into Clinical Practice: Dr. Maria Walker (July 2018)
• Getting Started with Orthokeratology in Your Practice: Dr. Melanie Frogozo (December 2017)
• Myopia Control Update: Dr. Jeff Walline (October 2017)
• Corneal Reshaping: What the Latest Research Means for Your Patients and YOU: Dr. Michael Lipson (June 2016)
• Specialty GP Applications: 1) Fine-Tuning Scleral Lens Fits and 2) Building Your Cornea-Reshaping Lens Practice: Dr. Jason Jedlicka (November 2015)
• Myopia Control 2015: Dr. Jeffrey J. Walline (October 2015)
• 1-2-3 GP: GP Lenses for Corneal Reshaping, Scleral Lenses and Multifocals: How to Incorporate GPs to Build Your Practice: Dr. Michael Lipson (May 2015)
• Corneal Reshaping Update: Mr. Craig Norman (November 2013)
• Talking to Patients (and Parents) About Orthokeratology: Dr. Michael Lipson (June 2013)
• Problem Solving in Overnight Corneal Reshaping: Dr. Michael Lipson (June 2012)
View all FAQ and ask an expert.
Developing a Full Service Practice with GP Lenses
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
GP Video Lecture Series
Provided by Michigan College of Optometry.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.