Bitoric / High AstigmatismEducation by Lens Type
• Spherical and Toric GP Lens Design, Fitting, and Problem-Solving: Dr. Ed Bennett (June 2022)
• Management of the Irregular Cornea: Dr. Karen DeLoss (October 2019)
• GP Toric Lens Design and Fitting: Dr. Tom Quinn (March 2018)
• GP Contact Lens Case Grand Rounds: Dr. Ed Bennett (January 2015)
• Bitoric GP Lens Design and Fitting: Dr. Ed Bennett (December 2014)
• Contact Lens Management of the Irregular Cornea: Case Grand Rounds: Mr. Michael Ward (June 2014)
• Custom Soft Lens Applications for the High Astigmat: Dr. Stephanie Woo (February 2014)
• Correcting Astigmatism with RGPs: Dr. Clarke Newman (November 2011)
GP Toric and Spherical Lens Calculator
Plug in the spectacle Rx and keratometry to get instant calculations of lens parameters.
Mandell-Moore Bitoric Lens Calculator
Responsive bitoric lens calculator.
Mandell-Moore Guide for Empirical Bitoric Design
The Guide includes a printable blank form, instructions and sample form.
Newman GP Toric Guide
This modification of the Mandell-Moore Guide is used as an empirical design GP toric calculator and complements both the Mandell-Moore and GPLI calculators also available.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
GP Lens Management Guide
Provides management options for common GP-related problems or conditions for spherical, highly astigmatic, presbyopic and keratoconic patients.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A digital version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.