Spherical GP LensesEducation by Lens Type
• Spherical and Toric GP Lens Design, Fitting, and Problem-Solving: Dr. Ed Bennett (June 2022)
• GP Corneal and Scleral Lens Care Update: Dr. Susan Gromacki (February 2020)
• GP Corneal and Scleral Lens Care Update: Mr. Michael Ward (February 2018)
• Corneal and Scleral Contact Lens Care Update: Dr. Susan Gromacki (June 2017)
• The Lost Art of Corneal GP Fitting: Mr. Buddy Russell (March 2017)
• Corneal and Scleral GP Care Update: Mr. Michael Ward (April 2016)
• GP Contact Lens Case Grand Rounds: Dr. Ed Bennett (January 2015)
• Optimizing Initial Comfort of GP Lenses: Dr. Ed Bennett (January 2012)
Click 'n' Fit
Experience lens fitting: You're presented with a case history and asked to make parameter and design choices. A narrator comments while you challenge yourself to achieve the optimal fit.
Fluorescein Pattern Identification Guide
Images show steep, flat and alignment fits; plus instructions for design changes and fitting pearls.
GP Fitting, Evaluation and Problem Solving
An interactive program.
GP Toric and Spherical Lens Calculator
Plug in the spectacle Rx and keratometry to get instant calculations of lens parameters.
Test Your GP Fitting Skills
This interactive feature presents patient histories, then lets you answer questions and get instant feedback.
GP Lens Management Guide
Provides management options for common GP-related problems or conditions for spherical, highly astigmatic, presbyopic and keratoconic patients.
GP Video Lecture Series
A six-part video lecture series about keratoconus, GP initial comfort, and pediatric fitting techniques.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A digital version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.
View all FAQ and ask an expert.