Presbyopia / MultifocalsEducation by Lens Type
• GP Multifocal Fitting and Problem-Solving: Dr. Brooke Messer (January 2022)
• GP Corneal and Scleral Multifocal Fitting: Dr. Susan Gromacki (January 2021)
• GP Multifocal Fitting and Troubleshooting: Dr. Brooke Messer (August 2020)
• GP Multifocals: Fitting and Applications: Dr. Tom Quinn (March 2019)
• GP Multifocal Patient Selection, Fitting, and Problem-Solving: Dr. Brooke Messer (January 2018)
• GP Correction of Presbyopia: Dr. Jason Jedlicka (May 2017)
• How to Be Successful with GP Multifocal Lenses: Dr. Brooke Messer (July 2016)
• 1-2-3 GP: GP Lenses for Corneal Reshaping, Scleral Lenses and Multifocals: How to Incorporate GPs to Build Your Practice: Dr. Michael Lipson (May 2015)
• GP and Custom Soft Multifocal Lens Update 2015: Dr. Doug Benoit (April 2015)
• Scleral Lens Fitting for Healthy Eyes: Astigmatic and Presbyopic Applications: Drs. Melissa Barnett and Stephanie Woo (March 2015)
• GP Contact Lens Case Grand Rounds: Dr. Ed Bennett (January 2015)
• GP Multifocal Fitting and Troubleshooting: Dr. Brooke Messer (May 2014)
• GP Multifocals for the Irregular Cornea: Dr. Doug Benoit (April 2014)
• GP Multifocal Lens Design, Fitting & Troubleshooting: Dr. Ed Bennett (January 2013)
• Hybrid, Pillow Translating GP Lenses: Dr. Robert Davis (November 2012)
• Aspheric Multifocals and GP Contact Lens Management of Presbyopia: Dr. Doug Benoit (May 2012)
Building Your Practice with GP Bifocals and Multifocals
Includes how-to videos, fitting and marketing tips, a patient brochure, a patient reading card, answers to patient FAQs, and much more.
View all FAQ and ask an expert.
GP Lens Management Guide
Provides management options for common GP-related problems or conditions for spherical, highly astigmatic, presbyopic and keratoconic patients.
Presbyopia Correction Tips
Includes fluorescein images, fitting considerations, troubleshooting tips and general multifocal pearls.
Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide
Helpful for fitting or evaluating patients; view as a smart phone-ready PDF or order a printed copy.
Developing a Full Service Practice with GP Lenses
Vertex and Diopters-to-Base-Curve Conversion Charts
A web-page version of the useful charts that appear in the Contact Lens Clinical Pocket Guide.
Grand Rounds Troubleshooting Guide
Assists in troubleshooting spherical, multifocal, high astigmatism, KC, irregular cornea, post-surgical and corneal reshaping fits.